Saturday, June 2, 2007

Extra pictures from my trip...by popular demand

Venus De Milo's Crack
Me preparing to leave from Dulles Airport
My two new friends from Michigan that I met at the Paris Hostel

Outside of Buckingham Palace

The people I participated in the protest with in Paris
Hall of Mirrors in the Palace at Versailles
In front of the oldest pyramid in Egypt

Some place in Rome...I forgot



The Egyptian God Horus
Stephanie and I won the mummy wrapping contest on the cruise...very corny, but we won.


Kids we met in the Internet cafe in Aswan, Egypt

Merchant in Aswan who sold me my galabeya


Table Mountain Lion's Head. I climbed the smaller one on the right


On the way to the vineyard Backsburg in South Africa

Taya's friends outside Mzoli's in Gugulethu township in Cape Town



Merchant/ Artist I befriended in Green Market

Slave Lodge in Cape Town

Nelson Mandela's Cell Robben Island

Sunset on the Nile

One of the many temples in Egypt
Barcelona

Another shot of the sunset on the Nile

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This has been the Best Vacation I Never Took!!!

Unk

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.